[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Improve bookmarks management-BROWSE

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 18:21:50 EDT 2016

Hi Sebastian,

I agree with what you are saying.

I think that we need to design a way to closing the tray.  Do you have
any opinions?

One idea that I was mulling over was having a name strip above the
tray.  Clicking on that strip would hide and show the tray, but the
small name strip would always be visible.  See [1] for a mockup to
better explain that.  Would that be good?

Thanks,
Sam

[1] http://people.sugarlabs.org/sam/bookmark-tray.png