[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Improve bookmarks management-BROWSE

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Fri Jun 17 12:03:18 EDT 2016

Hi Utkarsh,

I guess no feedback means passive acceptance.

I did saw your animated screenshot and found:

* Starring a webpage now requires to icons - It should go back to being
a one-click operation.

* I would recommend there being a way to close the favourites tray - it
really uses too much space with no way to close it.