[Sugar-devel] The future of Sugar on XO-1s

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri Jun 10 21:35:34 EDT 2016

On 10 June 2016 at 15:00, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:
> I guess getting back to life the Deployment Team may help establish an
> effective interaction cycle  among Sugar Labs Developers and Deployments
> teams.

I oppose the creation of all committees and teams; I propose
nominating individual people for responsibility to lead
projects/efforts, but I am worried that teams/committees dilute points
of contact, co-ordination and responsibility and lead to inaction.

> The main action needed to resuscitate the Deployment team is to create an
> updated and complete "Deployment Contact List" for technical and
> administrative contact.
>
> I'm just not sure how to get this list done...

Someone needs to list the specific tasks, and someone needs do it! Can
you list the tasks so someone new to SL could take this on? :)