[Sugar-devel] [Announcing] UNSTABLE 0.107.2 release (API, UI and Strings freeze)

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Jan 24 18:45:43 EST 2016

Hi, James

My apologies. I even see it the search box on a 0.82. I am traveling at the
moment so I can't check this out further. On the 0.82 XO-1, the search
is blacked
out.

Shows how you can not see what you are not looking for.

On the 0.82 version, the cursor is centered when the Home View opens,
but in that version, the 'palette' opened only on a right-click.

As you can imagine, I have the teachers switch to the List View and make
activities favorites. This has happened when installing a new version of an
activity from a usb key - sometimes it is not marked as a favorite.

Tony