[Sugar-devel] [Announcing] UNSTABLE 0.107.2 release (API, UI and Strings freeze)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Jan 24 19:04:19 EST 2016

Yes, the palette opening is a regression, it didn't do it in 0.82.

Yes, activities "sometimes" not marked as a favourite was recently
fixed by Martin on #4841.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/629

But unfortunately it wasn't reviewed in time, so it will only be in
OLPC packages.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/