[Sugar-devel] Translations

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 20:15:58 EST 2016

Hello,
          I had volunteered to help Sugarlabs with some translations but
the thing is that my first language is Hindi and I am fluent in English.
Would there be any issues if I use Google translator to translate any
project to some other language (except Hindi and English) ? Is it allowed?

regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari