[Sugar-devel] DESIGN TEAM Assemblage

Ifeanyi Peter ifeanyipeter42 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 06:05:22 EST 2016

Hi all,
Design team leader, Mr. Gary has been off for a while and that has led to mails not been responded to intending member who are willing to join the SugarLabs design team.
I would like SugarLabs admins to organize a reassemble the design team to enhance effectiveness?

 The design team should be let more into designing Icons for SugarLabs, because it seems they are not let in more to so these works.
The design team should be the "branding managers" for SugarLabs.
The design team should also be responsible for presentation designs, info-graphics to attract prospects who would like to join (they say, pictures speaks more than words).
And also in terms of Advertising, GIF images might also be handled by the design team while the code can be gotten from our Coders so that we can have these web adverts around the web on our various blogs to get more volunteer for SugarLabs.

What do you think?
Ifeanyi Matthew