[Sugar-devel] Screenshot feature [GSoC Project]

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:49:00 EDT 2016

Hi,
     I have all these following listed inconsistencies as suggested ->
1- Esc key handler removed.
2- Enter key hander removed.
3- Now the screenshot can be saved only via save(check) toolbutton.
4- The screenshot alert can be 'not save' or 'cancelled' via cancel(X)
toolbutton.

PR- https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/675

Please update me if further modifications are required.

Thank you,
Utkarsh Tiwari