[Sugar-devel] Screenshot feature [GSoC Project]

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Apr 8 04:17:02 EDT 2016

Hi,

Consistency is very important to our users. Using Esc for this is unusual.

I have trouble following the screencast. It looks like you offer a check
and an x for the user. It also looks like an enter after providing the
title acts as
the check. The x appears to save the screenshot without changing the
title. The user doesn't appear to have an option not to save the
screenshot. Arguably the workflow would be to complete the task and then
go to the Journal to erase the unneeded screenshots. I have taken
screenshots and realized, for example, that the cursor was not on the
right toolbar item. For these, I would like to be able to have a 'no
save' option.

Using Esc is not consistent with the way the rest of Sugar works and
doesn't seem needed since you offer an equivalent one-click option in
the alert/pop-up.

Tony