[Sugar-devel] who mantains sugar-build?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Mar 26 17:58:32 EDT 2015

Hi,
I miss Daniel Narvaez's contributions. Like a comet, he shone some light
on us, and flew by. I don't know where he went, and I wish him well
wherever he is.

I tried reaching him directly but got no answer some days ago.

Has anyone taken over mantainership of sugar-build?

It used to be the case that sugar-build had some support built in for
non-fedora distros but currently it defaults to making a "broot" fedora
environment.

I would like to help revert this situation, hopefully with the help of
the sugar-build mantainer if there is one.

I also find very interesting that there is some code in there for doing
some automated testing using the accesiblity framework. I find this to
be very interesting work as well, but I don't know it's current status.

Does anybody know?

Regards,
Sebastian