[Sugar-devel] libflashplayer.so and WebCam issue

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:48:32 EDT 2015

Hey James,

Thanks you very much for you detailed and clear explanation of what is
happening.

I checked your points:

1) The camera is siv121c

2) Doing the gst-launch tests, both cases works like you mention

3) Record Activity work fine.

4) Fedora version is F20

5) Kernel version is 3.5.7_xo4-20150205.0332.olpc.8a4cfb6

So if i understood well, my problem is, flashplugin is expected RBG
video but the driver is giving YUV video signal, is something like
that ?

Is there some fix or workaround for this ?

Thanks in advance

Gustavo.