[Sugar-devel] Problems while using sugar on ubuntu

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:22:28 EST 2015

I just flushed the monitor queue for bugs. Please let me know if your bug
reports are not listed. I am having trouble with the admin function on the
trac server so I have not been able to set up any new accounts of late.

Regarding the bugs you are encountering, there are some suggestions
regarding sugar-web in the guide to installing the devel environment [1],
Have you explored those?

I am not aware of the Clock bug. Maybe check to see if there is a ticket
already filed?

regards.

-walter

[1] https://developer.sugarlabs.org/dev-environment.md.html

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 1:36 AM, vishal.batchu <
vishal.batchu at students.iiit.ac.in> wrote:

> I managed to get a build of sugar running on ubuntu. But there were a few
> problems, the sugar-web-test module would always end up failing however the
> internet in the sugar-browser worked just fine.
> A few other activities such as the Clock activity would just show up a
> blank page and nothing happens.
>
> Are these problems already noted? Or is it something that I am facing
> probably since I did not build and run sugar properly?
>
> Also one more thing, wanted to know how long it would approximately take
> for bug reports to be reviewed on bugs.sugarlabs.com since I posted a bug
> a while ago but it said it needed moderation (new user).
>
> Thanks,
> Vishal

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs