[Sugar-devel] Problems while using sugar on ubuntu

vishal.batchu vishal.batchu at students.iiit.ac.in
Thu Dec 10 01:36:55 EST 2015

I managed to get a build of sugar running on ubuntu. But there were a
few problems, the sugar-web-test module would always end up failing
however the internet in the sugar-browser worked just fine.
A few other activities such as the Clock activity would just show up a
blank page and nothing happens.

Are these problems already noted? Or is it something that I am facing
probably since I did not build and run sugar properly?

Also one more thing, wanted to know how long it would approximately
take for bug reports to be reviewed on bugs.sugarlabs.com since I posted
a bug a while ago but it said it needed moderation (new user).

Thanks,
Vishal