[Sugar-devel] Sugar-install-bundle in 13.2.5 is slooow

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Sat Aug 29 06:17:13 EDT 2015

Hi Tony,

Do you have the logs of these installs?  Is there anything in the logs?

Looking back at the commit logs, the change in 0.104 was to use the bundle
registry to install bundles if sugar is running [1].  Maybe that has done
something or maybe it is a different change down the line!

Thanks,
Sam

[1]
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/commit/64b4b2fba1c37a9ad92ed30eb669b68552b62415