[Sugar-devel] Speech synthesizer in sugar web

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Aug 14 22:30:39 EDT 2015

Well, I don't know anything about "sugar build", I don't use it or
need it.

But still it would be useful to identify your browser properly, try the
feature detection test, and even use the browser to visit html5test.com.

Your "window.navigator" response tells me nothing useful; I don't know
how to reproduce it.

The instructions [1] for setting up a development environment say you
must run Linux, but you haven't said which Linux you have run.  The
browser is likely to come from there.

1.  https://developer.sugarlabs.org/dev-environment.md.html

--
James Cameron