[Sugar-devel] Speech synthesizer in sugar web

Yader Velásquez yajosev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 21:44:46 EDT 2015

Hi James,

Yes, I know it's a browser feature, I'm following the official doc to
create
web activities[1] but neither the browser activity neither the activity
that I'm
developing have that feature :(

I did "window.navigator" in my activity console and this is what I got:
appCodeName: "Mozilla"
appName: "Netscape"
appVersion: "5.0 (Macintosh, Intel Mac OS X ) AppleWebKit/538.1 (KHTML,
like Gecko) Safari/538.1"

I need synthesize spanish text in the current browser engine that sugar
uses to run web activities.

Regards.

It is a feature of the browser.  What browser are you using?

[1] https://developer.sugarlabs.org/activity.md.html

--
Yader.
http://yaderv.wordpress.com