[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 78, Issue 29

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Apr 21 01:15:33 EDT 2015

Hi, James

The utility sugar-launch can easily be executed in python by subprocess.
I have attached the version I use which enables the -o option to allow
specification of the Activity and the resume (can be by uri or by
Journal object).

This is a general utility and should work with any launchable activity
or resumable data file.

Tony