[Sugar-devel] [Announcing] UNSTABLE 0.105.0 release

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:47:14 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the beginning of a new development cycle "road to
Sugar 0.106". I have released the first UNSTABLE versions of the 0.105.x
series to make it official.

   -
   http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar/sugar-0.105.0.tar.xz
   -
   http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/sugar-toolkit-gtk3-0.105.0.tar.xz
   -
   http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-artwork/sugar-artwork-0.105.0.tar.xz
   -
   http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-datastore/sugar-datastore-0.105.0.tar.xz
   -
   http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-runner/sugar-runner-0.105.0.tar.xz

Anyone interested in contributing during this cycle should take a look at
the roadmap wiki page [1]. The important deadlines for this cycle are

   - Features freeze: *May 18 2015.*
   - Strings, API and UI deadlines: *June 1 2015.*
   - Code freeze deadline: *June 29 2015.*

This will be a relatively short development cycle to focus on stabilization
and continuing with the translation efforts. Those interested in
contributing with new features must follow instructions in [2] and include
a new entry to the wiki page [3] to help us track pull requests,
documentation and assign reviewers. Features that were not merged during
the last cycle must also go through these steps.

I want to thank all those who showed interest in contributing in this new
cycle. Do not hesitate to ask for help in our mailing list [4], whether is
a new feature, a bug fix or translation issue.

Regards,
Martin.

Refs:

   1. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.106/Roadmap