[Sugar-devel] New method for Activity class to send notifications

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Mar 26 13:21:20 EDT 2014

Sorry I hadn't read the proposal in detail.

So if I understand correctly, if a regular X11 application emits a
gi.repository.Notification, it will display correctly in Sugar?

That's great, kudos on the work.

Sebastian

>>> 1. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Proposals/Notifications
>>> 2. https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/301