[Sugar-devel] Several toolbars in a sugar web activity ?

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Sat Mar 22 14:59:18 EDT 2014

Sugar implement a primary and a secondary toolbar, attached to a button.
You can't add a third. And by design is probably a bad idea.
I think in the web activities, the secondary toolbars are not implemented
yet.

Gonzalo

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 8:22 AM, laurent bernabe
<laurent.bernabe at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I saw that a Python activity, Turtle art, has two toolbars (a main
> toolbar, and a personalized toolbar just below, which content is set by the
> selection of the main toolbar). I would like to do something like this
> inside my LearningChess activity :
>
>    - Is this easy to do in sugar web activity ?
>    - Can I even go further : I mean use three toolbars instead of 2 (one
>    main toolbar, the second rely on the choice of the main toolbar, and the
>    third on the choice of the second) ?
>    - Is my second request suitable for an Android adaptation ? (As I know
>    there are experimentations in order to port standard activities to Android).
>

> Regards

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Learning Software for children