[Sugar-devel] Several toolbars in a sugar web activity ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 07:22:06 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I saw that a Python activity, Turtle art, has two toolbars (a main toolbar,
and a personalized toolbar just below, which content is set by the
selection of the main toolbar). I would like to do something like this
inside my LearningChess activity :

   - Is this easy to do in sugar web activity ?
   - Can I even go further : I mean use three toolbars instead of 2 (one
   main toolbar, the second rely on the choice of the main toolbar, and the
   third on the choice of the second) ?
   - Is my second request suitable for an Android adaptation ? (As I know
   there are experimentations in order to port standard activities to Android).

Regards