[Sugar-devel] Regarding Social Help project

Sai Vineet saivineet89 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 10:19:43 EDT 2014

Hi,

Here's my comment -
There is currently no way to get instant help from real people from
inside Sugar, except the IRC activity, which sadly is too complicated
and distributed(hard to find stuff which one needs, no logs, there are
security problems). We really need a way to get children help quickly,
and this is what this project will give us. It will, with time, also
become a full help repository, and also a way for children to talk and
discuss things in a more social manner than it is now. Thus the Social
Help project is invaluable to Sugar and it's vision, that learning is
a social process.