[Sugar-devel] osbuild check fails during running

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 07:33:25 EDT 2014

On 10 March 2014 12:06, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:504:
> error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown
>
> It's probably this
> https://bitbucket.org/pypa/setuptools/issue/52/ssl-errors-with-https-proxy
>
> I updated sugar-builld to use latest virtualenv which uses setuptools 2.2,
> which is supposed to have that bug fixed.
>
> Can you try ./osbuild pull and then ./osbuild check again?

I'm not quite convinced they really fixed the bug (they are not sure
either, if you read the issue comments). In theory you was running this on
Fedora 20 setuptools (1.4) which already has the patch in #52. If it still
fails please post the output again, we will probably have to reopen #52.

By the way, to check your patch "./osbuild check sugar-toolkit-gtk3" will
probably work.