[Sugar-devel] osbuild check fails during running

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 07:06:12 EDT 2014

Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:504:
error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown

It's probably this
https://bitbucket.org/pypa/setuptools/issue/52/ssl-errors-with-https-proxy

I updated sugar-builld to use latest virtualenv which uses setuptools 2.2,
which is supposed to have that bug fixed.

Can you try ./osbuild pull and then ./osbuild check again?

On 10 March 2014 10:13, Gaurav Parida <gparida94 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to run pep8, so I need to do osbuild check for it.
> On running osbuild check for it, I am getting this traceback.
>
> http://fpaste.org/83897/
>
> I could install the library manually, should I do so?
> Daniel told that the dependencies are installed automatically, so what
> could be the reason of failure?
>
> I am running internet behind a college proxy, so maybe that may cause
> problems. It did cause problems in installing sugar-build earlier on.
>

> --Gaurav

Daniel Narvaez