[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2014 - Porting the Sugar core onto Python 3.x info

Ravi Kumar upman16 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 07:50:49 EDT 2014

We could port telepathy-python, it's a fairly small codebase.
I don't think it will be ported, the latest commit is four years old!
https://github.com/PabloCastellano/telepathy-python/tree/examples/src

But I didn't quite understand what exactly telepathy does.
So could you point me to some resource where I could learn a bit about it?
and also could you send me a list of python dependencies the sugar core
relies on so I could look them up too?