[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2014 - Porting the Sugar core onto Python 3.x info

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 19:32:31 EST 2014

I think supporting multiple python versions would be too much of a burden,
we are busy enough supporting three toolkits :)
Fedora 18 seems to have 3.3 so I think it would be fine to support >=
3.3. The unit tests in place are not really thorough, we started writing
them only recently. Help improving that would be certainly very welcome.

--
Daniel Narvaez