[Sugar-devel] One for Grandma and Grandpa

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Wed Mar 5 12:11:15 EST 2014

Martin:

Please, your are off-topic again.

This paragraph is off-topic:
Once again:
Please, stop your self-disassembly, because you are proving only that
you even have no clue about multimedia and who is acting behind the scenes.
In the case of the Retina Projector of the first generation go to the
related webpage of the Wikipedia ([1]). The Retina Projector technology
that I have invented in my OntoLab works in a different way (compare the
images on [2] with [3]).
Also, the Retina Screen by OntoLab is not the Retina Display by Apple.
Both are totally different technologies.
About copyright for works of multimedia arts we do not talk about at
all, obviously.

This paragraph is on-topic:
I will not comment any off-topic e-mails on this thread further.

Christian

[1] Wikipedia, Virtual Retina Display
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retina_projection
[2] Ontomax, News 06.December.2010, Original vs. Inspiration
www.ontomax.com/newsarchive/2010/december.htm#06.December.2010
[3] OntoLinux, Hardware, Mobile Devices
www.ontolinux.com/community/hardware.htm#mobiledevice