[Sugar-devel] One for Grandma and Grandpa

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Wed Mar 5 12:11:09 EST 2014

Martin:

Please, your are again off-topic.

This paragraph is off-topic:
Please, do yourself a favor and stop talking about these issues, because
with your e-mail your have truely proved that you have totally no clue
about the subjects, neither about copyright and trademark laws nor what
happened on other mailing lists and the persons who took part in
discussions about the related subjects there.

And no, I will not explain the points related with trademarks and
copyrights anymore, like I will not explain why you have totally no clue
about them, because there are already enough complaints about this kind
of discussion on this mailing list and because you and others have to
take a bunch of money and go to specialized attorneys, that will explain
you how it works in reality.
But as kind as I am, I will give three hints for free to everybody who
believe me or/and want to learn something in this special field, that
are also related with the mentioned case of the highly questionable
trademark "I'm lovin it" of McDonald's:
1. "I'm lovin it" is a highly questionable trademark, because it is part
of common speech.
2. Nice Classification of Goods and Services ([1]).
3. McDonald's -> Food

Also, shortly after this issue with the Reiser4 FS it was done and
Daniel Philips is still fighting for his reputation after he made some
claims at that time (find yourself his related threads in 2013 and
specifically his last e-mail on the fs-devel mailing list of the Linux
kernel in January or February 2014). Furthermore, I visited the website
of Daniel Philips recently and found out that there still are not the
informations about the file system functions that were discussed on the
referenced thread of the mailing list.

I also wrote in the referenced thread that I will give the insult of
Marcel Hizinger to my attorney, who will seek a public excuse by him on
the related mailing list for calling me a troll.

The referenced summary on marc.info can not be understood without prior
knowledge and reading the whole threads.

The trademark "One Tablet Per Child" is there, the newer ones will be
added, if needed, then with restrictions.

Finally I have to say:
Stop affronting and libeling me as well as attacking my achievements, my
opinions and my reputation, or said in other words, stop attacking my
person. Your illegal mobbing activity here on this mailing list is not a
usual script kiddy joke anymore, definitely.

In this respect, it must even be clear for you that I do not say
'Thanks' for your informations.

This paragraph is on-topic:
Mr. Matin Langhoff
I have to demand you immediately and publicly apology on this mailing
list for your aggression against me here.

Christian

[1] Wikipedia, Nice (WIPO) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nice_(WIPO)