[Sugar-devel] Zooming User Interface

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Sun Mar 2 05:13:36 EST 2014

Hi Gonzalo

Thank you very much for the links.

Indeed, this is a Zoom Metaphor, but somehow I think that it is not a
true ZUI metaphor, because a user can only "jump" from one view to the
other and can not zoom inside a single view. Also, applications like the
Journal are not part of the Zoom Metaphor. So far, I can only point to
the videos on the website of Eagle Mode once again (link at the bottom
of this e-mail).

I will follow your advices, come back when I toyed with SOAS, and make a
feature proposal if there is still something to propose at all.
I also thought about to make some sketches, but did not know where to
put them on the Wiki.

Christian