[Sugar-devel] One for Grandma and Grandpa

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 12:21:54 EST 2014

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Christian Stroetmann
<stroetmann at ontolab.com> wrote:
> Yes indeed we have created a new concept that is basically the
> transformation of the Sugar learning environment developed solely for very

If all you have is a concept, and you are trying to register
trademarks based on the work of Sugar and OLPC communities, that's not
going to get you any friends in these lists.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 -  ask interesting questions
 ~ http://docs.moodle.org/en/User:Martin_Langhoff