[Sugar-devel] Feature proposal: ability to start an activity from inside another

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Fri Jan 31 12:19:26 EST 2014

2014-01-22 Martin Abente <martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com>:
> Does the android API set some sort of constraints for Apps? IE: (a) can open
> only one App a the time, (b) can't open it self, and stuff like that..
>
> Just curious,

I haven't found any general restriction.in their docs.  The way
Intents work with permissions is like this: your application can send
an Intent to capture a picture from the camera   The component that
can take a picture is launched.  The permission to access the camera
is in the componet's application, not yours.

--
.. manuq ..