[Sugar-devel] Feature proposal: ability to start an activity from inside another

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:08:42 EST 2014

On Jan 23, 2014 1:15 AM, "Daniel Narvaez" <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22 January 2014 14:58, Manuel Quiñones <manuq at laptop.org> wrote:
>>
>> We should be able to tell
>> "Sugar, start this object with the best activity you can find",
>> "Sugar, start this object with this specific activity",
>

> In this case we should make sure activities a good way to handle the fact
that the specific activity might not be installed.

Does the activities.sugarlabs.org let you search by bundle id? If so that
could be used to guide the user to what they need (like package kit on
gnome). It would be really easy to go: launch
activities.sugarlabs.org/bundleid/org.this.that with the api :)