[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Less confusing activities list

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:54:19 EST 2014

I've been working on the view for a little while now...
I've had a big issue with palettes (right click menus) and haven't been
able to fix it (yet).
I had this random idea I had...
[image: Inline image 1]
When you right click on a icon it brings up this popup-ish thing. (This is
only a work in progress as you can see by the tiny icon).
I'm not really sure if this is bad or very bad, but I just thought I'd
throw it out there. Anyway it looks very different to the journal, which
fixes the bug.

Also the pallet or the popup-ish thing may need to implement the staring
because the icon view is written in a different way to the tree view.

Sam