[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Less confusing activities list

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Tue Jan 21 06:29:43 EST 2014

> Hi,
>
> I was looking at bug #806 (http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/806),
> "Activities list view is very similar to Journal view and users delete
> activities instead of journal entries".
>
> I was thinking we could fix this issue by adopting an icon view for the
> activities list. It sort of looks a little tablety, which is good
> considering some of the sugar deployments are almost tablets (XO-4). Here
> is a prototype:

Whoa, this is excellent Sam!  A very great improvement.  I like Jame's idea
about the time. Using the time since the activity was last used is a more
useful information, and avoids the odd issue.  I'm not sure about the need
to change the top right corner icon.. this still looks like a list.  But
maybe a more specific icon could be an enhaccement.

--
.. manuq ..