[Sugar-devel] Gtk 3.10 icon size regression

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 04:41:57 EST 2014

Just for the record I'm not sure wayland is completely out of question for
the XO, it does support non accelerated hardware to some extent.

Anyway, we don't need wayland and scaling on the XO. That could be enabled
only on the other platforms.

By the way, XO is our main platform from the number of users point of view
but it seems like a dead end at this point. So IMO it should not be our
main target when designing future solutions.

--
Daniel Narvaez