[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Recommendations for running Sugar on standard hardware (non-XOs)?

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 07:53:09 EDT 2014

Hi,

Cool tutorial! Sorry about the crashes, I think I have found some of the
issues but will have to look further. (I committed some fixes to the git
though). Also now I see which bits of the ui are confusing so I will fix
that.

[Now on topic]
I was just wondering, can that command you used be used to move it to the
hdd? I think the installing to the hdd is what we need. Anyway I will setup
a virtual box an give it a go (don't worry, I will not forget this time).

Sam