[Sugar-devel] How to setup a environment to develop activities

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 15:32:44 EDT 2013

About gitorious, if you still haven't received the email please send a
separate email describing exactly the problem. That's handled by the
infrastructure team and are unlikely to read emails with this subject. You
could also try to ping Aleksey directly, afaik he maintains gitorious...
You don't have to block on this though, you could for example clone fro
gitorious and push a fork to github until the issue is solved...

About developing. You can just put the activity clone inside
sugar-build/activities (hopefully I have the directory name right, can't
check atm). It will appear in sugar when you start it. When you make
changes to the code just restart the activity.

--
Daniel Narvaez