[Sugar-devel] Performance issues on XO 1 (Re: TamTamMini)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue Nov 19 09:04:52 EST 2013

El 19/11/13 07:00, Gonzalo Odiard escribió:
> Concrete data and actionable tasks would help.
> Please share your profiling when you have it.
>
> Gonzalo
There you go, this is the attitude that is perceived as not constructive.

No hints on what to measure, where, how and wether or not you will be
doing exactly the same with latest images so that we have a metric to
compare.

Please remember my decision about what to recommend to the Ministry was
already taken and all I'm trying to do here is accomodate for your
constant complaining that "deployments" are not up to date, by providing
an explanation and proving willing to work with you.

When you have concrete indications on what you would like me to do, and
are willing to do the same, please share.

Regards
Sebastian