[Sugar-devel] sugar-build after osbuild change report

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon May 20 08:00:00 EDT 2013

On 20 May 2013 13:55, Manuel Quiñones <manuq at laptop.org> wrote:

> > Why does that bother you? :)
> >
> > I mean there is just a single build directory there and everything else
> is
> > source. Which is the opposite of before, with a source dir and everything
> > else being build script. I'd argue the main focus should be on the
> source so
> > it make sense to have that at the toplevel :)
>

> Ah, that confused me too because I pulled sugar-build instead of doing
> a new clone, and now my directories are mixed.  So looks like I can
> now remove source/ logs/ and install/

Yeah, I'm sure it gets messy on a non-clean clone.

I'm interested in everyone opinion of the new directory structure on a
clean clone though. If people prefers a source/ dir we can easily change
that. It's just that it's going to require a full pull/build for everyone
again... so I will try to be a more bit careful this time :)