[Sugar-devel] Github issue tracking

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:21:35 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 14 May 2013, Walter Bender wrote:
>>
>> I think what would really help, independent of where/how we host things,
>> is to instituteA more regular (and inclusive) triage meetings. I cannot
>> think of the last time we had one that was announced on sugar-devel
>>

> How did they go when they was organised? I think they would very helpful
> if the community participates. If its just the same people which writes
> code, then I think their time is better spent fixing bugs, reviewing and
> writing automated tests.

We would have them in association with the release process. As I recall, we
held them after feature freeze and again closer to the release date. It was
in large part the coders, but not exclusively, and it gave others a chance
to chime in regarding priorities. We'd generally meet for about 3 hours on
a weekend.

-walter

--
Walter Bender