[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Plans for SoaS v9

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 22:05:31 EDT 2013

Hi Rodolfo and all...
Long ago, in a very early version of SoaS, I seem to recall that Tam Tam was included. However, it did not work well as each operating system had its own way of making sounds on ttam he computer. I remember it being very poor quality on the Mac.  If they could overcome this problem, it would be wonderful to include Tam Tam. I hope that will someday be possible.
Caryl