[Sugar-devel] Revised version of Make Your Own Sugar Activities! just published

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:57:45 EDT 2013

Lionel Laske just updated his chapter on making Activities with HTML5 and
WebKit, plus I corrected the instructions for using Git, Pootle, and using
setup.py to package your Activity, including updating what should be in
your activity.info file.

There are some bios of Google Code-in participants in the About The Authors
chapter you might like to check out.

There's still a bunch of updates to do.  I have to fix the code samples so
that "new style toolbars" are simply "toolbars" and a few other things.
However, the book is steadily getting up to date.

Check it out here:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/make-your-own-sugar-activities/index/

James Simmons