[Sugar-devel] [PROPOSAL] Inform the user when an activity is being installed and more

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Jan 21 14:07:11 EST 2013

I am for option 1. The activity should be installed when executed by first
time. We can ask for confirmation or not (or ask when the activity is
bigger than a determinate size)

My principal concern is related to big size activities, like the
wikipedia*, in this case, we copy a file to the journal, the activity is
uncompressed and installed, is slow, the disk can be filled, and is obscure
to the user what is happening.

Gonzalo

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Agustin Zubiaga Sanchez <aguz at sugarlabs.org