[Sugar-devel] [PROPOSAL] Inform the user when an activity is being installed and more

Agustin Zubiaga Sanchez aguz at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jan 21 13:44:09 EST 2013

 I'm not sure what is the proper behavior should be implemented.

So, we could vote:

Option 1: Don't install the activity automatically and show  a message in
the journal when we click it for first time, to confirm or cancel the
installation.

Option 2: Show an alert when we download or copy (from an external device)
a .xo, immediately. That Alert could appear in the journal or in Browse,
respectively.

Vote for (you think is) the best option or suggest your own idea.

Thanks,
aguz