[Sugar-devel] ETA for final 13.1.0 release?

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:22:24 EST 2013

Hey Daniel and all,

I was wondering whether you have an ETA for the final 13.1.0 release?

The reason why I'm asking is that I'm heading to Zambia on Saturday evening
to give a repair and maintenance workshop at the Lubuto Library Project
which Mike has been supporting for a while. Since I'd like to get all their
XOs up to 13.1.0 in preparation of Mike's education workshop later in
February and local Internet connectivity will likely be limited it would be
great if I could bring along the images for XO-1/1.5/1.75 on a USB drive.

Thanks,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer