[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Sur] incompatibilidad de actividades en la XO 1.75 por la arquitectura del procesador ARM

Rafael Ortiz rafael at activitycentral.com
Sat May 12 12:27:22 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rafael Ortiz <rafael at activitycentral.com>
Date: Sat, May 12, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] [Sur] incompatibilidad de actividades en la XO
1.75 por la arquitectura del procesador ARM
To: Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch>

Hi Hillarie

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <
hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch> wrote:

> On 12/05/2012 03:33, Walter Bender wrote:
> > in Python. A nice student exercise for someone who wants to learn to
> > program Python. Of course, something like Dr. Geo is an exception.
>

> If some one could compile an ARM version of SqueakVM and test it, I
> could include it in DrGeo build tree. Once cleaned, it should not add
> more than 0.5-1MB to the package.

We worked with Ariel to have a bundle that is working XO-1.75 and 1.5, mod
the initiation script.(drgeo.sh)

 http://people.sugarlabs.org/rafael/UY/DrGeo-1204.1.xo

The binaries are all in the same bundle so its heavy, still we are seeing
segmentation fault error on the XO-1.0 though.

Forgot to ''reply to all''.

 Hilaire