[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Design meeting Monday July 23rd 2012 - 14:30 UTC 1hr

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:23:07 EDT 2012

I also won't be able to attend, so I'll throw my wishlist to be discussed:

- When shutting down the laptop using the Shutdown option from the XO
avatar, show the big stop icon full-screen before showing the warning
icons. This unites the shutdown action with the method of pressing
twice on the power button

- I won't press this one too much, but I still believe that the speed
of secondary palettes are too slow, in my opinion. I think the speeds
which are set in the HIG are fine (I've tried them myself), but I
remember there existing some reason for the change (kids would wait
for the secondary palette and click the first option, instead of
immediately clicking the icon?).

Eduardo