[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Design meeting Monday July 23rd 2012 - 14:30 UTC 1hr

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Fri Jul 20 00:05:42 EDT 2012

Hi Daniel, Gary,

The design we settled on closely follows the design of the Gmail
interface. I personally don't see it a big issue with the extra check
boxes, because we seem to have plenty of horizontal space per row of a
journal entry. IMHO moving the stars to the right wont be very intuitive.

- From what I could understand, using TreeSelection would do away with
the checkboxes, and not provide an UI element as feedback, which will
be counter intuitive. Or maybe I don't understand what you're
proposing. (A screenshot would help)