[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Design meeting Wednesday July 18th 2012 - 15:00 UTC 1hr

Sascha Silbe silbe at activitycentral.com
Mon Jul 16 10:17:31 EDT 2012

Gary C Martin <garycmartin at googlemail.com> writes:

> It's time to start reviving the IRC Design Meetings for the next Sugar
> release cycle!

Thanks for restarting the Design Team meetings!

[...]
> Time: Wednesday July 18th 2012 - 15:00 UTC for 1hr
> Place: #sugar-meeting

Unfortunately, I'm unavailable on Wed+Thu (always, not just this
week). Is there any chance of re-scheduling to a different day of the
week? Mon or Tue would be best, but anything other than Wed or Thu would
work.

Sascha
--
http://sascha.silbe.org/