[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Design meeting Wednesday July 18th 2012 - 15:00 UTC 1hr

Gary C Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:51:26 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

It's time to start reviving the IRC Design Meetings for the next Sugar release cycle! The plan is to keep the meetings to 1 hour, or under, and use our realtime meeting to keep the various design efforts ticking over and everyone who in interested up to date with progress made. I'm hoping the majority of design conversation will take place in mail-list design threads, wiki pages and or bug.SL.org tickets.

Links for below agenda items are on:

    http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Meetings

==== Agenda ====
* Standard Help icon and toolbar position #3746, #3721, #3720, 3759
* Simple messages notification system
* Database support for 3G modem configuration
* Journal multi-select
* Touch hardware support Activities, Sugar Shell, OSK
* <your item here>

Time: Wednesday July 18th 2012 - 15:00 UTC for 1hr
Place: #sugar-meeting

Hope to see you there Wednesday!

Regards,
--Gary